Best Selling Mobile Home Community at the Beach?Posted by Michael Brown on Saturday, August 13th, 2011 at 6:42pm.
What's the best selling Mobile Home Community at the Beach?
Rehoboth Bay MHP had nearly twice the number of Sales & Pending Sales of any other ground rent mobile home community in Southern Delaware in 2011.
Number of Sales and Pending Sales between January 1st 2011 - August 14th 2011
- 22 Sales - Rehoboth Bay MHP - Rehoboth Beach
- 13 Sales - Camelot - Rehoboth Beach
- 12 Sales - Aspen Meadows - Rehoboth Beach
- 12 Sales - Colonial East - Rehoboth Beach
- 11 Sales - Mariners Cove - Long Neck/Millsboro
- 10 Sales - Pot Nets Bayside - Long Neck/Millsboro
- 8 Sales - Pot Nets Lakeside - Long Neck/Millsboro
- 8 Sales - Sweet Briar - Lewes
- 7 Sales - Bay City - Long Neck/Millsboro
- 7 Sales - Sea Air - Rehoboth Beach
- 6 Sales - White House Beach - Long Neck/Millsboro
- 5 Sales - Sussex West - Lewes
- 5 Sales - Sussex East - Lewes
- 5 Sales - Whispering Pine - Lewes
- 4 Sales - Angola Beach - Lewes
- 4 Sales - Pot Nets Seaside - Long Neck/Millsboro
- 4 Sales - Pot Nets Coveside - Lewes
- 3 Sales - Silver View Farm - Rehoboth Beach
- 2 Sales - Angola Estates - Lewes
What can we conclude from this data?
- The 2011 economy may be lousy but mobile homes are selling like hot cakes.
- Mobile Homes in Rehoboth Beach are selling more often than Mobile Homes in Millsboro and Lewes.
For the first time in three years I am seeing multiple offers on the same house, and a large number of people missing out on the chance to purchase a particular house because it sold a week before to someone who pulled the trigger faster (made the decision to write an offer).
If there is a house you've been watching and really want to buy, you might want to act quickly. The best deals are getting snapped up.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!